Re: Around the Mountain & mental conditioning

Woops I completely for got about Tommy.  Please forgive me TC for putting
you in the same class as us tone deaf endurance riders - like me and Angie
:-).  So TC can ride with me any time and sing. For the rest, I'll still use
my ear plugs - thank you very much :-).

Truman (who wonders if endurance riders should not be required to pass a
test before they sing on the trail )

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.