Re: Around the Mountain & mental conditioning

>That does it!  Endurance riders can not sing.  How many of us sings
>backup
>for Garth Brooks anyway?

Um Truman,

Tommy Crain will be surprised to hear this.  He spent an awful lot of
years singing next to Charlie Daniels up on stage.  I imagine helping
write "Devil Went Down To Georgia" might have helped pay for a couple of
Melissa's horses. :-)

One of the funniest moments I remember was sharing a campfire with Tommy
at LBL.  It was late at night, waiting for the 100's to come in.  Some
teenagers with their Lynard Skynrd cranked up on their stereo (just like
I used to during my high school Southern Rock days) drove through camp.
Tommy turned around and yelled something like  "STUPID REDNECKS!"

Check out Tommy on "Cumberland Mtn. Number 9"  The best version is on the
Volunteer Jam double album. :-)

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]