Re: Around the Mountain & mental conditioning

That does it!  Endurance riders can not sing.  How many of us sings backup
for Garth Brooks anyway?  I didn't relize that so many were breaking into
"tone deaf" reditions on not only some very boring songs, but were also
making bad immitations of anamial calls.

So I'm going out today and buy a pair of ear plugs for my next ride.  While
I'm at it I'd better get a pair for Jordy.  Of course there could be some
benefits to this.  The next ride I do with my wife, I'd have an excause.

Truman :-)

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.