Re: Around the Mountain & mental conditioning

Linda
Reminds me of years past when I had the pleasure of riding with Smoky Kellin,
he loved to sing mostly cowboy songs, San Antonio Rose was a favorite of his.
Smoky also loved to make up animals and people that he "saw" in rocks, it was a
real hoot.  Smoky had a real talent for passing the time.  I still miss him!!

Corky Young