Fwd: TERA & Ridecamp

---- Begin included message ----
Hi Anita,
I've tried for two days to post the following message to ridecamp. Just
wanted to get TERA on the list. I keep getting the "not subscribed"
thing. Mail configuration is ok'd by system administrator, I've emailed
Steph, still can't get through. Was wondering if you could post either
the enclosed or reword it for me. See you soon, Linda

---- End included message ----