Re: Sanctioniong of AERC Rides

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:49:44 -0700, "Robert Morris" <bobmorris@rmci.net> wrote:

>By that definition I can then have my "15 mile Pleasure Ride" as long as I
>have a minimum/maximum time limit. So, to get around the AERC LD
>requirements that is all that is required? Setting "Min/Max" limits for my
>ride? That makes it real easy.

>Let's see what the rest of the organization thinks of the idea?

If the AERC tries to dictate that no equine activity except AERC sanctioned
endurance and LD rides can take place at an AERC sanctioned event, I believe it
will end up in court -- and the AERC will lose.  I will join a class-action
lawsuit by ride managers if it comes to that.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net