Re: SADDR

Roberta Jo Lieberman wrote:

>  catch up on back digests of ridecamp and reduce the number of files in
> your inbox to manageable levels. Set up archives by category for your
> favorite posts on nutrition, conditioning, equipment and humor

Ah HA!  You peeked at my "inbox" for my email, didn't you?  I guess 228
"saved" messages should be sorted somehow.  :-)  I HATE filing.

>  begin planning what you intend to stockpile for the Y2K conversion for
> both your family and your horse. Alternatively, buy land in West
> Virginia and plan to move there before Dec. 31, 1999

Well, we moved to West Virginia about a year and a half ago.  NOW what?
Do we still stock pile?  What do we stockpile?  Our biggest stockpile is
the piles that our stock leave & have to be carted to the mulch bins.  I
really don't relish rabbit and squirrel, so I guess a lot of catsup is
in order.  Gu?  Trail bars?  Hard Cran-grape candy?  I guess I had
better do that email filing befoe Y2K hits.

The horses have access to our 16 acres + the 20 acre hay field across
the street.  I think I can talk the amish man down the road into
bartering us some crimped oats he grows.  They could probably do ok on
that.

Now I have SADDR and <anxiety>.  I always forget something when we
pack.  Will I remember where I tuck all the stockpiles away?  Will our
(large & perpetually hungry) dogs find it first?  Will I have the can
opener handy?  Will my Probiotics go bad before the UPS computers are up
and healthy again?

Oh my, oh my!  What to do.  :-)

Tongue in cheek.
Linda Flemmer