Young Arabian

It helps also to be riding on these first outtings with
people who kinda babysit, not leave you behind.

In my circle of riding buddies, we announce which horse we
have and what the rules are. And we always take care of
each other.

As your horse learns and progresses then you can get him
out with others and be safe.

Sure has helped me and also my friends. I keep saying we are
getting to old to keep buying these babies, but............

Good luck,

Julie