Young Arabian

From: buutheline@softcom.net
Email: ridecamp@endurance.net

As the owner of three young, now older, horses, my advice to you is that you have a young horse and must realize that.  In about four years you will have a finished, schooled horse that you will be very proud of by practicing patience and not putting yourself or the horse into situations he or you are not ready for.  I have three horse that I started young.  They are now 14, 7 and 5 and I am proud of the first two already and am still working on the 5 year old.  He was born here. Just think of your horse as a teen ager and remimber what that part of your life was like.  Trial and error.  Just luck.