SADDR

>>>I think the disease has reached epidemic levels.  All of my horse friends
have it.  I'm sure it is curable, but only after about a three month
period of time.
The cure is longer days with an abundance of sunlight.  Rain and snow
make the disease much worse.  Today the snow here made mine really act
up.
If anyone has a better cure, please submit to Ridecamp as soon as
possible.
Pat Bush - California (Sierras)>>>

Some ideas....
• travel to Florida for the winter series of endurance rides
• go horse-, tack- or trailer shopping on the Internet and follow up
with a trip to see/try/buy the horse, tack or trailer
• catch up on back digests of ridecamp and reduce the number of files in
your inbox to manageable levels. Set up archives by category for your
favorite posts on nutrition, conditioning, equipment and humor
• go to a local horse/tack auction and bid on stuff just for the fun of
it
• volunteer at a local horse rescue farm
• begin planning what you intend to stockpile for the Y2K conversion for
both your family and your horse. Alternatively, buy land in West
Virginia and plan to move there before Dec. 31, 1999
• if all of the above fail, buy a full-spectrum light box and keep it
near your desk for two to three hours per day.

Bobbie and Fine Print -- in sunny, balmy Maryland where SADDR has not
yet set in....