RE:SADDR

From: Pat Bush
Email: kenpat@jps.net

Linda,

I think the disease has reached epidemic levels.  All of my horse friends
have it.  I'm sure it is curable, but only after about a three month period of time.
The cure is longer days with an abundance of sunlight.  Rain and snow
make the disease much worse.  Today the snow here made mine really act up.
If anyone has a better cure, please submit to Ridecamp as soon as possible.

Pat Bush - California (Sierras)