Re: stall runner

In a message dated 98-11-26 14:54:28 EST, Tivers writes:

<< Yeah, or just avoid the racetrack except for the occasional race-specific
workout and racing. Train at the farm like Michael Dickinson does.

 ti >>

I know others who do that, too, with good success, and if I ever get back into
the racing game, that is the only way I would consider doing it.  Spent enough
time at the track early in my life to have my fill of it as far as how the
horses are managed there.

Heidi