Looking 4 Endurance Riders in Austin, TX

I have a friend who lives in south Austin, TX.  She would like to get into
endurance.  I have a horse I am willing to lend her, but she needs either a
stable with other endurance riders who can help her along, or an individual
who has some extra room at their place to board her horse and help her to
learn endurance.  I know I have ridden with someone from the Austin area.
It was at Dry Creek Cattle Call on the 25.  I believe he called his horse
"No Sweat".  Please contact me.
Vicki Mother of Cameron Rides A Lot