Re: stall runner

In a message dated 11/26/98 11:40:59 AM Pacific Standard Time, CMKSAGEHIL
writes:

<< The latter is what I think we have all been talking about, although there
have been some private discussions off list about the fact that the former is
what the trackers would interpret the phrase to mean.  I have always thought
it would be beneficial to have more turn-out area at tracks (I know space is
precious) where horses could at least take turns having a few free play hours
a day.

 Heidi >>

Yeah, or just avoid the racetrack except for the occasional race-specific
workout and racing. Train at the farm like Michael Dickinson does.

ti