Re: Baking Soda

Hi.  I'm not sure what the purpose of this treatment would
be.  Could you elaborate?  What is she trying to accomplish
regarding kidney's?  Is the horse "tied up" and unable to
urinate?  If so, wouldn't a natural diurretic like a Buchu
and Juniper liquid with Uva Ursi be more sensible?  I
 would be interested in the reason baking soda is being
used in the first place.    Linda (AVP)