     Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:15:49 -0700
     From: Visions of the Wind <wind@visionsofthewind.com>
     Subject: muscle tears and time off from riding

     Would anyone else have any experience with this sort of thing? I tore
     the three muscles and the one tendon in my rotator cuff (in a car
     accident). I've not been able to ride for 2 weeks, and the therapist
     said that it would be a while... My questions is - how long? Will this
     be a problem later?

     Stephanie McCray
     Golden CO