Re: Federal Government and Liability

On Dec 7 we are having a meeting with Rob Atwill DVM (criptosporidum research)
to discuss areas where a research project might help equestrians.  We hope to
interest UC Davis in these study areas.  I am asking for specific issues which
have come up that are keeping horses off trails, or that are impacting keeping
your horse on your own property, or at your stable.
Possible subjects;
Weed seeds
Ammonia
Nitrogen
Nutrients
Erosion
Fly spray, shampoo or wormer getting into streams
Soil compaction
Hazards to human health
Water Quality
Manure storage or removal
Please email me details of problems in your area.
Thank you,
Lynge Simoni
San Jose