FW: The east has landed!

<forwarded message>

Just heard from Patti Pizzo and she wanted everyone on ridecamp to know
that the east coast horses all made it to Dubai safe and sound.

Sam, Cash, and Jedi had to stand on the pallets for 36 hours as they
were not permitted to unload in Amsterdam.  They have been out on the
practice course twice already and everyone is settling in fine.

Now I am starting to REALLY get excited about going and I don't leave
till the third!

Sandy Terp
(Neigh-Per-Say)
NJ