Re: Federal Government and Liability

From what I found out at the Symposium and from literature I have reach regarding
research on such, horses have LESS impact than DEER.  Unfortunately, Forest
Rangers don;t have access to much of this imformation.  It was NOT Government
research.

Was it Connie Berto who faxed me all the good stuff before I went to the
symposium?  If so, you two should be in touch.  All my paperwork from the
Symposium is at a friend's house since I will be gone until after Dubai (the 15th
of December).  So I don't have it to send to you.

Teddy