tripping

My horse used to stumble and trip a lot. This summer I had a nasty
experience where he stumbled, and fell on his shoulder. I stayed on him,
and therefore my leg was under him when he hit the ground (broken in two
places). Next time I'm bailing out.

Just for the record, I was very contientious about not interfering with his
head when he first started to go down. I was curious how many people have
pulled up/tried to help balance the horse, and still had the horse go down?

Alison

BTW Since having his back adjusted after the accident, the stumbling has
been reduced by at least 90%.

Alison Corcoran
Animation Area Facilities Coordinator
New York University