LONG disertation on freedoms

For those of you who can read a subject heading and KNOW it is NOT what you are interested
in, PLEASE use your delete button.

I am NOT having a bad day and I DO know how to use my delete button.  For the past week I
have been getting DOUBLE and TRIPLE posts of EVERY ridecamp message.

I do NOT hide my head in the sand by limiting my life to STRICTLY endurance subjects..for
those that do, you are sorely lacking in the knowledge that your ability to compete in this
sport depends GREATLY on the people, products and policies set forth by the WHOLE of our
society.

Without microwaves, truck batteries and the over-abundance of Wal-Mart stores (last month
alone more than 42 more stores were opened), you would spend far less time doing what you
love to do most.

NO, I am NOT having a bad day. A BAD day is when I fail to post opinions and facts on
subjects of which I have knowledge or want knowledge.  I have NEVER failed to stop for a
broke down horse trailer.  That's having a BAD day.

While we are at it....on the carbon monoxide issue...this particular incident is only a
SMALL reminder of what we are ALL in store for...more regulation.  The American Horse
Council, OUR VOICE to the US Congress, is doing NOTHING to help further our needs on the
highways of America.

Many of you have been harassed by highway patrol, DOT and weight station personnel.  You
are "deemed" commercial, you are REQUIRED to follow FMCSR's in MOST cases, yet MOST of you
are unaware of it.

Why doesn't the AHC act on our behalf?  How many more big truck/horse trailer rigs do you
see now than you saw 10 years ago?  The AHC says they are NOT be asked to pursue this
issue, yet it affects almost all of us.  How did the RV Industry get their exemptions? Why
aren't WE getting them?

BECAUSE WE DO NOT OPEN OUR MOUTHS IN THE RIGHT PLACES.

This is NOT a FREE society..you have to FIGHT to get what is inherently YOURS.  The same
thing goes for our trails...which we WILL lose if our opponents have their way.

So, I say, LET US TALK.  Less than 10% of you will ever do anything about what you read
here, but at least you cannot say you are not forwarned.

If you do not believe me, you are naive.  Big Brother has been here for a LONG time and is
doing a GREAT job of indoctrinating the masses. DON'T BE ONE OF THEM!!!

Teddy