Poor Merchandise

It has happened to me, too, and several of my
neighbors.  BUT, DON'T GIVE UP!!!! You will only
be condoning their practices and letting them get
away with it.  I wrote to the CEO (forget who and
where as it was YEARS ago).  Say, I got IMMEDIATE
attention.  I still paid off my account and cut up
the card..never to shop there again.  After enough
people do this, maybe they will finally "see the
light" and change their practice.

Goods sold in the country (Wal-Mart a prime
offender) are often poorly made. Yet, those that
sell them EXPECT us to accept them!!!  Has anyone
noticed that Wal-Mart has changed it's return
policies from a few years ago? I think they were
getting too many returns.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
 Because WE have allowed it to be being disgusted,
giving up and throwing the shoddy merchandise
away.  DON'T DO IT!!!!    Return it, replace it,
or get your money back.

We are being FLOODED with foreign-made
goods....WHY?  Because US Banks made big loans to
these countries who are not able to pay them
back..so, to MAKE MONEY to pay back the banks,
these countries are FLOODING the US with goods.
These CONTAINER LOADS arrive here full and MOST
leave here empty.  Talk about poor balance of
trade!!

Bottom line, OUR US Government has set us up for
this.

Remember, you usually get what you pay
for....Caveat Emptor.

Teddy Lancaster