Arabian Cup Championships

I want to forward this message to other Southern California RideCampers
who might not know about this race (track). I have been to a couple of
races and have had a really great time. I will be there this Saturday.
One of my goals for raising a foal is to also race it and then do
endurance. So I'm trying to find a stallion that not only can run fast
and pass it on but can sire substance, endurance and soundness. Any
suggustions??

Lauren

---- Begin included message ----
If you have not yet made plans to attend the Arabian Cup Championship races
at Los Alamitos, you could be missing out on a lot of fun! This Saturday
night 6 championship races are scheduled. A total of $290,000 will be
awarded to the best Arabian race horses in the Nation. Horses from Florida,
Delaware, Texas, Colorado and other states will all compete at a variety of
distances (from 6 furlongs to 1 3/8 mile.)

Events start on Saturday during the breakfast draw. Post positions for the
six races will be drawn during a breakfast. Call me if you want more
information or tune into Fox Sports West 2 on Friday at 4:30 Pm to watch the
Arabian Cup Championship Pre-Race Show. A full 1/2 hour dedicated to just
Arabian racing!

Deanna Sparks
Arabian Racing Association of California
www.arac.org
arac@flash.net

--
Email ARABHORSE-L-REQUEST@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM for help.  Too much list mail?