Consumer Alert

Attention:

I had the displeasure of buying a New Sears "Die-Hard Gold Battery" for my Ford P/U  On  20Aug97.

In September of this year on the 18Sep98. The truck would not start at 0315 in the morning when I was attempting to leave for work. I had to jump start the Truck.  When I got off work I had to jump start it again.

I took my P/U to "Sears Automotive Center",  They check the battery and said that it was almost dead, they recharged the battery.  They did not even offer to replace the battery at all.
This battery has a 94 Month Warranty and a 24 month Free replacement.!

I have been getting Jacked around by "SEARS" for several months now.  And I feel that it's time to let others Know what kind of warranty forever that "SEARS" has.
In the past I have had great warranty replacements or repairs from Sears,

It is plane and simple "Sears Chula Vista, Ca."
Where the battery was purchased does not want to HONOR the Warranty!!!