Re: River Run Results?

I dont have all the results but I know that six out of the top ten on the 50
were florida riders. Lori lupi was first and Darlene krell was second both are
from Brooksville.
the first place rider on the 25 was also from Florida, It pays to train in the
sand.
I did a slow training ride on my 4 year old gelding it was his first endurance
ride.
the River Run Ride was wonderful as usual, good trails, good people, good food
and good awards. The lLinahans do a great job of managing. Wish all rides
would rin as
smooth as this one seems to year after year.

Rockie and F.M. Spirit Wind