Sears Whoo Ha

Last month I had something minor wrong with my 18 year old Sears freezer, which I have always kept under warranty.... upon calling repairman out, we decided to be efficient & have a warranty check on all my appliances.  Thinking this wud b one person.  Welllll... its a different one for each appliance.  At least they were all the same day, soon I was tiring of giving directions to my home & house...(the living area is elevated over the garage, barn, (endurance related, aka ER), & shop to the range man, the freezer man, the garage door opener man, the washing machine man.  The range man was leaving as the washer/dryer man was driving in so I figured he'd tell the guy to go up to the upstairs area.  But he didn't.  When he finished, he called me & told me he was finished.  Knowing he had not been up, I said  ""You're finishe??!!!" Yeah  he responded, it was that washer/dryer there in ur garage (near stalls ER), wasn't it???  I paused a moment... he had been working on an old unit I bought for $150 to wash horse blankets & stuff in. (ER) Never worked good either.  But they weere Kenmore, (sears brand).  He went on to say, he had put a new motor in the dryer & lots of new stuff on the washer.   Great I said... first time they've worked good since I got them.
However... the joke is on me, as Mother Nature drown both of them in the flood at my house last week.... wonder if I can get Sears to work on them again if they've been sitting in 2 feet of water for 5 days?