Re: Horse Height & Bone

>     Statistics are okay, but I know enough about them to realize they can be
> made to make just about any point, irrespective of validity.

True...if you're either ignorant of statitical analysis or are
unethical, neither of which is the case here.  If neither apply, then
valid stats are pretty hard to argue with.

(And please don't
> jump to the assumption that I am saying her reseach is "invalid"...on the
> contrary, I think it's significant.)

Never thought you did.  No problems at this end.  I don't mind repeating
stats or previous explanations, or whatever---I'd rather repeat them and
get it right, then have the conclusions taken out of context, or
misunderstood.

Seeya,

Susan G