Milk of Magnesia?

Ya'll bear with me, it's panic and pack time.  I'm heading out for a 100,
don't have any pro-biotics.  What was the deal about Milk of Magnesia?
Who gives it with electrolytes?  What was the purpose?  Does it help the
gut sounds?  Buffer the electrolytes? What?

I've got some yogurt, could give that with the electrolytes.  Liberty was
the first and only time I've given pro-bi's at every vet check, and he
got a mild colic.  Should I just forget it?

Angie McGhee & Kaboot (who has a worried expression as he sees
                                   the trailer being loaded.
Wildwood, GA
Rides2far@juno.com
Kabootnme@aol.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]