WEC - Dubai

Most of us are pretty tired of the discussion on problems with the
selection process.  When I really think about it, the reason I'm fed up is
the timing of the discussion. It is in very poor taste to make negative
statements about the riders chosen, including the process for chosing them,
when the WEC is only a few weeks away. Maybe if the detractors could show a
little CLASS and put a lid on it until about January or so, we could all
just get on with getting psyched and throwing our support behind the North
American teams.
Brenda