Re: WEG:Deep sand/High Humidity

I'm only passing along the information I heard from a reputable source,
Carl.  I wouldn't presume to pass judgements from on high, let alone
odds, on how well the team will do in comparison to other teams, but
that's just me.  I just think based on what little I've seen, they're
great horses and riders regardless of where they're from and they ALL
have my 100% support, FWIW.  It seems to me that they've all earned that
from *all* of us involved in this sport, at the very least.  A whole
bunch of them are going to be camping out at my place just before they
head for the airport and I consider it an honor and a privilege to have
anything to do with this terrific group of athletes.

Susan G