Polarfleece tights

We are running a special on Polarfleeceâ tights for the next week (through November 8). Adults Polarfleece200â or Polartec Windblocâ tights w/knee pad for only $65 (that's a $20-30 savings!). These are custom tights and we would need your waist, hips, rise, and inseam measurements. Tights are shipped within 48 hours of ordering! Colors available for the Polarfleece200â are hunter green, black, and teal, and for the Polartec Windblocâ are black, med. dust blue, and royal blue. Other colors may be available, but would take 4-5 days to ship. We accept MC and Visa cards. To order, call the number below, or order online at https://www.securedservers.net/wind/orderform.htm

Stephanie McCray
Visions of the Wind
2917 Lookout View Dr.
Golden, CO 80401