Re: WEG:Deep sand/High Humidity

Susan Evans Garlinghouse wrote:

> I'm only passing along the information I heard from a reputable source,
> Carl.  I wouldn't presume to pass judgements from on high, let alone
> odds, on how well the team will do in comparison to other teams, but
> that's just me.  I just think based on what little I've seen, they're
> great horses and riders regardless of where they're from and they ALL
> have my 100% support, FWIW.  It seems to me that they've all earned that
> from *all* of us involved in this sport, at the very least.  A whole
> bunch of them are going to be camping out at my place just before they
> head for the airport and I consider it an honor and a privilege to have
> anything to do with this terrific group of athletes.
>
> Susan G
>
> carl meyer wrote:
> >
> > Then if your right you can get 20 to 1 in Vegas or 10 to 1 from Meyer.
> > That they will finish 1,2,3 and 4. I'll give you another bet that is
> > that they won't beat the Australians at 10 to 1.Where do you think the
> > Aussies train not at 7000ft.
> > Carl
I did not demener anyone I only stated odds and asked the questions
why????????????????? Train at 7000ft. when the race is at sea level, in
the sand,very hot and humid by eastern conditions when these horses have
not won east of the Mississippi.Not a good bet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, they have my hopes but not my money................It's like
equiping the army with wooden swords when they have to face steel.
Carl