Farriers Formula

Hi there,

I am looking for a phone number or a distributor for Farriers Formula. As
far as a distributor is concerned I would be looking for one closest to
the Canadian border preferably in the Vancouver area, as I live in British
Columbia and have access to bringing some goods across the border ship
free.

Also has anyone used the supplement horse guard and if so could you please
give me some input on your thoughts.

One more thing, what is the recommended amount of biotin required to use a
as a maintaining source for an average 1000 lb horse who's feet are not
real bad by any means, but could use some biotin in his diet to help out a
bit.

Thank You all in advance.
Trish Grant