Re: Legal Remedies and Herbs

So what if these Herbs test and are illegal?  If in doubt simply pull the horse off for 4 to 5 days prior to the ride.  If you are using them to help you horse live a better like then a few day off won't hurt.  If your  horse "just has to have them" for a ride then I wonder if the horse wouldn't be better off retired.
Angie & Kaboot  (who would be on Flex-Free if it was really Free!)

But Angie, they wouldn't  sell any of it if it was called Flex-Expensive

Truman
--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.