Re: sponge off

I think that I am sponge-skill deficient.  Are there any clinics held in
the Northeast?  The way I look at it, if I devote the next six months to
sharpening my skills and conditioning my wrist for the fling I hear so
much about, I might become a contender next season.

Yeah, that is the ticket, that will be the goal for me to dream about
during the dreary winter ahead.

Liz in Belchertown, Massachusetts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]