Re: "WEG" and Carlos

Heidi,

My problem with the post were neither identified if the opinions
expressed were their personal opinion or that of an official of the
USET, AHSA, FEI and/or AERC International.  In the first case then I
have no problem with the post.  In the second case I interperte this to
be the "official position" of one or more of the alphabet soup above.
If they were speaking in an official capacity I find the post to be very
unprofessional.  If they are speaking their personal opinion, the post
are no better or no worse than most of the post on Ridecamp.

This is a public forum and people in such postions need to take great
care when the start firing back.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt