Re: sponge off

>Grand Champion Sponger of the Universe?!? No way!!!

Darn...umm, U.S.A?  Southeast?  Georgia?  Wildwood?

 It could be held at the AERC Convention in
>Reno in
>February.

No.  I think that if any part of endurance competition is going to become
a money sport...this should be it.  Offer a million dollar purse and hold
it on a hot day and the harder we try to win, the safer the horses will
be!  Maybe some bottled water company will cough up the dough.

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]