Re: WEG

In a message dated 98-10-19 20:19:14 EDT, carlmey@citrus.infi.net writes:

<<  It
 seems that we have people on the Board that are not race oriented as
 evidence by selection of mountain horses to race against desert trained
 horses.
 Carl >>

Which mountain  horses are we talking about here--the two southern California
horses that race in the deserts down there, the two Oregon horses that race in
the deserts of eastern Oregon, or Valerie's horse that Valerie takes to
wherever she has to in order to duplicate race conditions?  Sorry, can't speak
from personal experience about the sixth horse, so won't comment.  But at
least five are experienced desert horses...

Heidi