WEG

Hi to all,
Have just got back from a FEI Seminar here in South Africa in Johannesburg.
There are 40 teams entered for WEG.From as far afield as Mongolia.This is definately going to be a interesting event.Even China is sending a team.Endurance is the biggest event under FEI with 50 countries under it specifically for endurance.
The next FEI Seminar will be held next year in Malaysia,I will definately be attending.The seminar openned my eyes to FEI rules and regulations,the speaker from Australia was brilliant,Howard Harris,he made the seminar as interesting as possible,his subtle humour was also wonderfull.
So now I am delighted to say I am a International Candidate Judge for endurance.
Have also decided that our local Hogsback 100 Miler will be a Official FEI run ride.This will take place on the 29th of May next year,with a team from Namibia also taking part.
Ok enough from me.
See ja
kathy
http://196.7.177.40/aht/