soaking beetpulp

Really and Truly!  You only have to soak beetpulp for about 15-20 minutes!  Just add HOT water, cover with the lid to a garbage can or something, and unless you're living in Siberia, I wouldn't think it would freeze.  Not sure why folks think this has to be soaked for hours?  In just a few minutes it picks up enough water to soften up and (Susan G, correct me if I'm wrong) you could feed it dry if you REALLY wanted to.  Lots of people do.  However, in the really cold weather when horses aren't drinking much, I'm sure it would be better to feed it wet.