NJ Canal 25

Can anyone give me some info about the NJ Canal 25 ECTRA ride in
Pennsylvania? I want to do one more ride in Nov and due to a shoeing problem
my horse and I had to skip a couple of the local rides. Won't be ready for a
50 mile ride either due to 3 weeks off. Anyway, wondering about terrain and
footing at this ride plus best route to drive from Wash DC area up thru
Philadelphia. Any info will be appreciated.

Bonnie Snodgrass