Thanks for help with "Shut Down" horse

Thanks for all the posts offering advise, both public and private.  Tying up
was mentioned so many times that I called the vet out late last night to
draw blood and test.  No lameness, but vet did say he was just the littlest
bit stiff on left side of neck in the injection site from the weekend.

I'm beginning to think it is just plain boredom and stubbornness.  Being
stabled in the middle of a city, I have only two places to ride, either in
the 2 acre turnout pasture or along side Interstate 20.  I ride 3-4 times a
week for 1 to 2 hours each time, so we see the same things over and over
again.  I might take up barrels again for variety and convince the barn
manager to let me put up jump standards and barrels in the turnout pasture.
Now if only I could find someone at my barn that actually rides their
horse...  Anyone in the Dallas-Fort Worth area looking for riding company
one weekend?  I can beg/borrow/steal a truck and trailer on the weekends.

-Tamara and Wildfire (who really doesn't like seeing Doc Mike's big white
bread van pull in)