re: beet pulp in winter

Sandy,

Granted, we don't get many major freezes here (north Texas); however, I
started using one of those large insulated water jugs to soak my beet
pulp.  It works great in the summer to keep the pulp from spoiling and
in the winter to keep it from freezing - it pretty much stays the
temperature of the soaking water.  Works great - give it a try.  Note: I
no longer use that particular jug for my son's soccer team when I'm
suppose to bring the drinks :-)

--
Trish and Zsa Zsa