Re: Sponging Clinic

Girls, girls.  It is clear that it will be easier for the Palestinians
and Israeli to negoiate a lasting peace than you two to decide on the
proper corse for the Sponge off.  You two clearly need the clear heading
thinking of a panel of male judges to decide the course and the scoring
to be used. I would recommend Brian Bourne to step up and take on the
task of chairing this committee.

This could be so........ much fun to watch that we should make it a SERA
sponsored event.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt