Going down in the float (sorry 'trailer')

Just like to thank everyone who replied both personally and on the list
with their suggestions for my friends horse who fell down in the float.
I'm sorry about the confusion as I didn't realise there was such a language
barrier between Australia & the US!!  It will be a few weeks probably,
before we will give it another try but will let you all know how we go.  I
think the first things we do will be to ventilate and remove centre divider
(that is after I ride in the float to make sure nothing is amiss).
Regards
Kate
Western Australia