Be Careful!

I hate to bring this up again, but, at the request of a prominant vet and
AERC director, we ask that you vote NO on deleting the age limits in the
by-laws.  If this passes, and the age limit is taken out, it becomes a RULE
and the board can change it without members' vote.  A by-law must be voted
on by all of the members.  If the age limit becomes a rule, it can be
changed anytime the board wants to.  He would also like you to note that
the board has voted DOWN the proposal to raise the age limit to 6 on 100
mile rides twice already, as they did not see this as a problem.
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
OK