Re: AERC rules and radios

It doesn't make much sense to address this before it is a problem.  In general I
don't think it is a problem.  But, technology has come a long way in the past 5
years and radios have become much smaller and much easier to use.  Many now are
encrypted so that other parties can't ease drop.  There are units that simply will
go beneth a helmet with an ear piece firmly in place and a voice small voice
activated mouthpiece.  This would allow hands off operations and allow continuous
communications.

While most riders won't use it or will have the crew to even take advantage of it,
the technology is there to provide very timely data on the progress of other
riders.

These ain't your granddaddy's radios.  The next generation coming down the line are
even smaller and lighter.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.