Re: AERC rules and radios

By using radios a rider can collect valuable intelligence on the other riders
from observers stationed along the course. .  Which this could be data could be
attained by talking to the crew at vet checks, the radio link provides it much
more timely.  I would agree that this would be a definite advantage and would
asist and cue the rider

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.