Re: Going down in the float

> Hoping fellow ridecampers may have some suggestions.  A friend of mine has
> recently started having problems with her horse scrambling in the float.
> He used to float fairly well, and suddenly last weekend he scrambled and
> went down in the float.

Sorry, had to chuckle.....was thinking "float" parade float?  before it
dawned on me...duh <G>

First I would check the driver's driving!  Many horses are made to
scramble by taking turns too sharp, sudden braking etc...

other thing you might wanna check is the electrical system....read in
western Horseman? about a mare that suddenly started scrambling....turns
out that there was a short in the wiring, and everytime the brakes were
applied, she would get shocked!

just a thought....

Tracy