Re: Going down in the float

If I had a horse that did this, and i have heard of some, I would try to
find/borrow/rent a 14-16 foot stock trailer. Be sure that the trailer is
sound, no dividers, no escape routes, etc....really safe trailer. I would put
the horse in the stock trailer and leave him loose. I would drive him around
slowly and carefully at first and allow him to scramble all he wants. If he
doesnt get better in about 1 hour, I would drive a little more roughly to
encourage him to stand. Horses do not like to fall down and he needs to figure
this one out himself, safely.
Let us know
Leigh Preddy SE